Mossman Gorge & Cape Tribulation
Explore the magnificent and untouched World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world at 160 million years, with Daintree Tours.
Enjoy interesting and entertaining commentary from our passionate Daintree Tours' guides throughout the day, a walk at Mossman Gorge, Cape Tribulation, secluded lunch site with an opportunity to swim in a fresh rainforest creek and an estuarine crocodile and wildlife river cruise exploring the Cooper Creek waterway.
Cape Tribulation is well known for 'where the rainforest meets the reef' and you will have an opportunity to stroll along the Kulki Boardwalk and enjoy the views over Cape Tribulation beach.
Daintree Tours vehicles are comfortable, spacious and offer great visibility from every seat. The Mercedes Sprinters carry 11 passengers, a great sized group for experiencing this natural wonder.
Highlights of a Daintree Tours day:
- Mossman Gorge: walk through ancient rainforest and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River flows over giant boulders
- Daintree River Ferry
- Rainforest boardwalks: be guided through this pristine rainforest and discover its incredible diversity
- Cape Tribulation: learn about Captain Cook’s journey and the reason behind the name, Cape Tribulation. Enjoy a walk along the beach and up to the lookout and see the views across the bay. This is where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Cooper Creek River Cruise: enjoy a cruise spotting estuarine crocodiles and other wildlife along the banks of this mangrove lined creek.
- Heritage Lodge: this hidden rainforest resort is the location for lunch and a swim in the creek.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company: taste four delicious scoops of tropical fruit ice cream in a cup. Relax and enjoy your ice cream in a tropical garden and fruit orchard (ice cream at guests own expense).
COST: Adult $199, Child $170 (4-14yrs)
For more information please visit our Daintree Tours website.
CALL US: (07) 4099 6999
Book Online & Save!
FREE CALL: 1800 005 966
Your day with Daintree Tours includes:
- Full day guided tour
- Morning tea of local tea and freshly brewed coffee, delicious muffins and fresh fruit
- Gourmet lunch at a hidden rainforest resort
- Small personalised groups of 11 passengers
- Air-conditioned, luxury vehicles
- On board commentary
- Fully guided rainforest walks
- Crocodile boat cruise
- Mossman Gorge
Book a Daintree Tour with any other Tropical Journeys tour and receive $10 off per person per tour. Package options include:
- Daintree Tours ($199) and Snorkel & Dive ($246.50) = $445.50 - $20 DISCOUNT = $425.50 (inclusive of EMC)
- Daintree Tours ($199) and Calypso Snorkelling ($246.50) = $445.50 - $20 DISCOUNT = $425.50 (inclusive of EMC)
- Daintree Tours ($199) and Aquarius Sail & Snorkel ($246.50) = $445.50 - $20 DISCOUNT = $425.50 (inclusive of EMC)
- Daintree Tours ($199) and Aquarius Twilight Sailing ($60) = $259 - $20 DISCOUNT = $239