Outer Reef Cruises
Private Reef Charters
Calypso's vessels have been custom-built for comfort and maximum stability while cruising and mooring, all with large deck areas and spacious saloons. They are specially designed for snorkelling and diving and are available for day charters to the Great Barrier Reef.
- All Calypso's vessels have roving permits which allow access to the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas to Cape York and Lizard Island.
- The luxurious SV Aquarius is the perfect vessel to charter privately with a group of friends or family, wedding groups and for business events. Aquarius is a 62ft sailing catamaran creating a delightful sailing experience and snorkelling opportunities at Horseshoe Bay at Tongue Reef on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Each charter is custom-designed to meet your individual desires and requirements.
- Pricing of each charter cruise is comprised of vessel hire, number of passengers, catering and activities – certified diving, introductory diving and snorkelling.
- Catering options include meals, morning and afternoon tea and a scrumptious lunch with gourmet and seafood options
- You can unwind while you cruise, snorkel and admire the amazing marine life, take a dive or just relax on board and enjoy a refreshing drink.