Outer Reef Cruises
Snorkelling & Diving - Outer Great Barrier Reef
Book now and SAVE! Special rates apply for travel up until Christmas Eve!
Explore the very outer Great Barrier Reef in style with Calypso.
On your day at the Great Barrier Reef, Calypso provides snorkelling and scuba diving activities. While everyone can snorkel, those who would like to explore the reef from a fishes perspective can do so with no experience of diving necessary with an INTRODUCTORY DIVE.
For those who have a love for exploring the depths of the oceans, Calypso offers CERTIFIED DIVING (certification cards are required) and up to three dives can be completed each day. Drift diving is possible if conditions permit.
All dive gear is of great quality but for those who travel with their own BCD's and dive computers, we offer a reduced price for certified diving with only tanks and weights provided
All custom designed, Calypso vessels offer the very best in comfort with spacious decks, day-bed style seating, air-conditioned saloons and submerged platforms, extending the width of the vessel, to allow for easy access to and from the water. Our experienced crew will help create a memorable day on the Great Barrier Reef.
SPECIAL PRICE: Adult $206.50, Child $141.50 (4-14yrs) (includes $6.50 Environmental Management Charge)
The cost is for the cruise and for all snorkelling gear. Diving is an additional charge. Please see our diving rates HERE. Last day of travel with this special is Sunday 24th December 2017.
Visiting 3 sites daily, leaving from The Reef Marina, Port Douglas.
Boarding commences at 8.20am,
Departs 8.45 am
Returns 4.15 pm
Calypso vessels are available for private charters. Please click HERE for more information.
CALL US: (07) 4099 6999
Book Online & Save!
FREE CALL: 1800 005 966
- There are some medical conditions and medications that can prevent you from introductory diving, please see the PADI medical questionnaire HERE. If you have any concerns, please see your doctor
- Restrictions of flying: Allow 12 hours after the completion of a single dive to go altitude flying or 18 hours if participating in multiple dives
- Please note: On days with low passenger numbers or unsuitable weather conditions, it may be necessary to move people between Agincourt and Opal Reefs. If this occurs, Calypso will pick the tour and locations that will provide the best possible outer reef experience. It may not be possible to provide notice prior to travelling
Your day at Agincourt or Opal Reef includes:
- All snorkelling equipment including masks, snorkel, fins, lycra suits, wetsuits, prescription masks and flotation devices. Diving is additional and can include or exclude gear hire
- Guided snorkel tours & an interpretive reef talk
- Morning tea, lunch & afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee & filtered water are available all day
- Wide stern decks and submersible platforms provide easy access for getting in and out of the water
- All seating, inside and out, is upholstered for your comfort
- Four toilets onboard, each containing a fresh water shower
- Snorkel & Dive ($200) and Daintree Tours ($199) = $399 - $20 DISCOUNT = $379 (+ EMC $6.50)
- Snorkel & Dive ($200) and Aquarius Sail & Snorkel ($240) = $440 - $20 DISCOUNT = $420 (+ EMC $13.00 for two reef trips)
- Snorkel & Dive ($200) and Aquarius Twilight Sailing ($60) = $260 - $20 DISCOUNT = $240 (+ EMC $6.50)