Daintree Rainforest: 7:20m or 8:20am
Mossman Gorge & Daintree Rainforest
Explore the magnificent and untouched World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest, the oldest living rainforest in the world at 160 million years, with Daintree Tours.
Choose from our early departure at 7:20am (Port Douglas only) or enjoy a sleep in and join our 8:20am departure from Port Douglas. Visitors staying in Cairns or on the Northern Beaches of Cairns can join our Daintree experience by booking our 8:20am departure.
Enjoy interesting and entertaining commentary from our passionate Daintree Tours' guides throughout the day, a walk at Mossman Gorge, visit beaches, secluded lunch site with an opportunity to swim in a fresh rainforest creek and an estuarine crocodile and wildlife river cruise exploring the Cooper Creek waterway.
The northern section of the Daintree National Park is well known for 'where the rainforest meets the reef' and you will have an opportunity to stroll along the beaches.
Daintree Tours vehicles are comfortable, spacious and offer great visibility from every seat. The Mercedes Sprinters carry 11 passengers, a great sized group for experiencing this natural wonder.
Highlights of a Daintree Tours day:
- 7:20am or 8:20am departure: Choose your preferred departure time. For visitors staying in Cairns or the Northern Beaches of Cairns, the 8:20am tour is recommended for you. We can arrange a return transfer for you (at an additional cost).
- Mossman Gorge: walk through ancient rainforest and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River flows over giant boulders
- Daintree River Ferry
- Rainforest boardwalks: be guided through this pristine rainforest and discover its incredible diversity
- Beautiful beaches: learn about Captain Cook’s journey along the coast of Queensland. Enjoy a walk along the beach, this is where the rainforest meets the reef.
- Cooper Creek River Cruise: enjoy a cruise spotting estuarine crocodiles and other wildlife along the banks of this mangrove lined creek.
- Heritage Lodge: this hidden rainforest resort is the location for lunch and a swim in the creek.
- Daintree Ice Cream Company: taste four delicious scoops of tropical fruit ice cream in a cup. Relax and enjoy your ice cream in a tropical garden and fruit orchard (ice cream at guests own expense).
- Alexandra Lookout: Enjoy panoramic views of the Daintree Rainforest, mouth of the Daintree River, Snapper Island and Port Douglas in the distance.
COST: Adult $199, Child $170 (4-14yrs). Prices valid until 31st March 2020.
For more information please visit our Daintree Tours website.
CALL US: (07) 4099 6999
Book Online & Save!
FREE CALL: 1800 005 966
Your day with Daintree Tours includes: (applies to both 7:20am and 8:20am departures)
- Full day guided tour
- Morning tea of local tea and freshly brewed coffee, delicious muffins and fresh fruit
- Gourmet lunch at a hidden rainforest resort
- Small personalised groups of 11 passengers
- Air-conditioned, luxury vehicles
- On board commentary
- Fully guided rainforest walks
- Crocodile boat cruise
- Mossman Gorge
- Alexandra Lookout